Tuesday 8 August 2017

UitTM DENGKIL IS AWESOME!









HEY! Its been awhile since my last post about the interview.  I was very busy these days. Okay guys, have you heard about LANGIT DENGKIL? Or #DengkilPerform ? yeah the one that is so famous on Twitter yang depa duk kecoh tu. And because of that my batch changed it to #DengkilJeAda . sounds much better. Hahaha the reasons why I wanna tell you about Dengkil is because I’ve missed Dengkil so much💗.  Do you what to know why is DENGKIL  get so famous even tho you’ve never  heard that place before?  Okay meh nak habaq
Tadaaa~
    
      The first time I heard the word ‘Dengkil’ was last year. I’ve been offered to pursue my studies in Dengkil. So I was like “ Where is Dengkil?” baru tahu yang Dengkil tu kat Selangor. Masa sampai Dengkil tu dah cuak dah like “ is this Dengkil?”💢 because there’s a lot of bangla there. Besides Dengkil is not a city. There’s no shopping mall no cinemas. Its has nothing. I was thinking how am I going to live here? Its so quiet. Sebab belakang UiTM tu lombong. And its so dark at night. No lights at all. I was about to cry. Cewwah tu tipu. But, during the orientation week the pmds keep telling us that Dengkil is awesome la, you will fall in love with Dengkil la and so on. Macam yeke?😕 But at the end, its true.  Yes, it is true there’s no shopping mall or cinemas in Dengkil but I guarantee that you’d fall in love with the view of Dengkil. I loved to go to the Bangunan Pentadbiran level  11. You could see everything from there. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL😍. NO LIES. I am someone who likes city lights. From my room I could see the city lights. Memang bertuah la. For girls la. For boys macam tak tahu la nak cakap bertuah ke tak sebab kolej Tualang kat belakang. Tapi walaupun kolej tualang jauh nun kat belakang tu budak-budak lelaki masih ringankan langkah depa pi Pusat Islam kat depan *nak amek hati*😙 hahaha at night memang sunyi. During weekends jangan la cakap . nak cari uber grab agak susah sebab tu je waktu kitaorg keluar. The best thing I like about UiTM Dengkil is there is pasar malam kat depann! So takde la jemu makan benda sama tiap hari. OH! SHAWARMA! IT IS MY FAV WHEN I WAS IN DENGKIL. Im not a good story teller BUT I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT DENGKIL IS REALLY AWESOME. I met a lot of friends there.  Good housemates that’s so funny.  We made noises sampai budak bilik bawah jerit suruh diam. Stay up late because we want to watch movie together. Memang best la.

     As for my classmates , YOU GUYS ARE DAEBAK!  AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS MY CLASSMATES. WE WENT FOR ‘BONDING TIME’ DURING OUR STUDY WEEK IN SEM 1 AND WENT FOR LUNCH IN SEM 2. YEAH YOU GUYS ARE SO SUPPORTING! Always help each other. Support each other, motivate and encourage each other. Rindu pulak. For boys, selalu layan kepala otak budak perempuan hahahaha. And girls, selalu menyenangkan hati.  Thanks guys for the memories!

     WHAT? LECTURERS? they are all nice! dont have to worry about that. alaa chill je. at first memang malu-malu tapi bila dah selesa dengan lecturer senang je semua, jumpa kat anjung tegur. lagi best kalau lecturer ingat nama. bersyukur weh bila lecturer ingat nama. hahahaha tak semua lecturer tau nak ingat nama hang tau. plus bila note dah keluar kat iLEARN tu terus pi print. kang lecturer marah kata lecturer garang 😛

See?  It’s a valuable, priceless and unforgettable experiences. Its not only in dengkil. Everywhere you go try to make a good memories so that you wont forget it and feels happy every time you recall it. 💕


ANJUNG DENGKIL FAV PLACE TO LEPAK

THAT FAMOUS LANGIT DENGKIL

No comments:

Post a Comment